domingo, 18 de octubre de 2020

BLOG 1: A COUNTRY I´D LIKE TO VISIT

INDONESIA

I would like to visit Indonesia because I think it has beautiful landscapes, wonderful architecture, and its culture is very attractive.



I have little knowledge about this country...I know that its capital is Jakarta. Indonesia has around 17,000 islands and that it is the fourth most biodiverse country in the world.

My cousin lived in Indonesia for a while and she visited various places. I know that getting to this country from Chile is expensive. But today the currency exchange is convenient for us, so once there, it is cheap to pay for food, accommodation and transportation.





I would like to know about their culture, learn their language, interact with Indonesians, walk through their bigg reserves, realice water activities (diving, canoeing,and others), photograph their beautiful landscapes, taste their variety of fruits, learn about their tribal tattooing technique, among others stuff.



If I had to do academic activities in that country, I think I would focus on doing an ethnography of the culture of the habitants of tourist islands, such as Bali. In order to expose how their culture have changed due to the increase in tourism, raising awareness about it.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 6: Change to my study programme

Hello,  I like the actual programme for my career, but at the same I think this program would be obsolete in the future. Why? because journa...