sábado, 24 de octubre de 2020

Blog 2: Best Holiday Ever

Best Holiday Ever

My best holiday was  in 2012 when  I traveled with my parents and siblings to EEUU for the first time. We visited Miami, Orlando, Disney parks and took a cruise in florida that went to Key West, Jamaica and Gran Caiman. The first part of the trip to EEUU was on a plane, the flight lasted around 15 hours. We arrived in Miami and stayed there for a week. My parents leased a car and we traveled for the highway to Orlando. 

*When my dad went for the car didn't know that her driver licence had expired (LOL). So, my mom took the responsibility to drive in the journey.*






I remember all the stop places on the highway. With my sister and brother always fight for stupid things, like sit in the chair next to window or said our food orders in english in the markets.

We did many activities. We meet all the Orlando Disney Parks. My favourite was Hollywood Studio and i loved the games the Hollywood Tower and the Rock ´n´ Roller coaster.





I think that I really enjoyed this trip because meeting Disney is like making a dream come true for a child and I went there when I was a good age and size for all the games.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 6: Change to my study programme

Hello,  I like the actual programme for my career, but at the same I think this program would be obsolete in the future. Why? because journa...