viernes, 30 de octubre de 2020

Blog n°3: Movies and Series

 Greys anatomy 


My favorite television series is Grey's Anatomy. I've seen at least 16 seasons twice ... I get obsessed a little when I like something.


I like it because the plot is quite good, it makes me disconnect, sometimes I even learn medicine when I see it (obvious joke) ...

I started watching this series in the second half. During the winter break of that year I saw the seasons that were on Netflix, almost 300 episodes, of 50 minutes each one, in four weeks.


Grey's Anatomy is an American television series created by Shonda Rhimes and starring Ellen Pompeo. It is a medical and romantic drama. It premiered on March 27, 2005 on ABC. It chronical the day to day of the surgeons of a fictional hospital in Seattle.


The series follows Meredith Gray (Ellen Pompeo), the daughter of an esteemed medical named Ellis Gray, following her acceptance into the residency program at the fictional Seattle Grace Hospital. During his time as a resident, Gray works alongside fellow physicians: Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh), Izzie Stevens (Katherine Heigl), Alex Karev (Justin Chambers), and George O'Malley (TR Knight), who each struggle to balance their personal lives with hectic schedules and stressful residency requirements. During their internship, they are overseen by Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson), a senior resident who works with Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey), head of neurosurgery and Meredith's love interest; and Richard Webber (James Pickens Jr.), Chief of Surgery and general attending surgeon.


My favorite chapter is number 25 of season 15.


*something that I would like to emphasize of the series is his amazing soundtrack *


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 6: Change to my study programme

Hello,  I like the actual programme for my career, but at the same I think this program would be obsolete in the future. Why? because journa...