miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2020

Blog 5: Personal opinions

¿what is your opinion about tattoos?

I think tattoos express art. In the end the skin becomes a canvas, where the person relies on an artist to mark it with ink during a generally painful but bearable process. 


Society tends to have prejudiced with people who have many tattoos, especially those who openly wear them. Like if wearing them makes you a worse person, but it's not. Often having tattoos can be typical of the person's style and taste, but at the same time it can be for cultural issues. In fact, women of Maori culture are known for their ritual tattoos in face. 


In my free time I like to see works by Chilean and international tattooists. My favorites are: @polillatattoo (Polilla) and @mardenanquim (Jacque López). Polilla is a Chilean tattoo artist and Jacque Lopéz is from Portugal. His works are with thin black lines, usually without colors or with red tones and with pointillism. 


I have only one tattoo to date (I hope I have more). On my back I have a hummingbird. I got this tattoo with my mom when I found out I'd made it into the career I wanted and for this I'd go live to another city. For me tattoos are symbolism that represent periods or nice things in life. Although I think is valid getting a tattoo for personal aesthetics or any other reason.


*I was tattooed at Estudio El Bosque. I recommend them because they are very good tattooists and nice people.*

Thanks for read ✌
-Hope you like tattoos to-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 6: Change to my study programme

Hello,  I like the actual programme for my career, but at the same I think this program would be obsolete in the future. Why? because journa...