viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2020

Blog 4: My Future Job

Hi!

In the future I would like to work doing investigations about communication or maybe doing  journalism classes. I really like teaching. After the October revolution I volunteered to prepare a group of young people for the PSU 2019. The experience was so good, I hope I get that feeling in the future. 

I like outdoor and indoor activities. I think good journalism work involves these two kinds of activities.So, I wait to participate in this in the next eventuality.

I love travel and journalism. If I can mix those things in my life I will be the happiest person in the world. So, I really hope to travel for my job when I be a professional.

In the next semesters I would like to study investigative journalism because I think that is a funny part of the job and I really like.  

Being a journalist in Chile isn't an easy profession because we are many  and sometimes it is hard to get a job. For this reason I will not feel bad. If I work in other kinds of journalism, like radio, tv or magazines, I’ll be satisfied because I love this profession. I will be happy in all the possible cases if I work in something related to this.n all the possible cases if I work in something related to this.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 6: Change to my study programme

Hello,  I like the actual programme for my career, but at the same I think this program would be obsolete in the future. Why? because journa...